Thursday 9 February 2012

Valentines Feature - Day 8

I have mentioned this recently in my picture friday.. super cute easy to make heart envelope.
I for one will be needing to use this, I ordered a personalised card from Funky Pigeon as they keep harrassing me in any given advert opertunity, good reminder though. I was dissapointed to find out the card was addressed to me.. didn't think anything of it, opened it to see what it looked like because it's one of those ones where you add your picture and text etc and they didn't include an envlope with my card!
So for anyone who did the same as me this is perfect and handy to know!



2 comments:

  1. Aw this is so cute :) i love it. Will have to give it a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I'm going to try it myself for sure!

    ReplyDelete