Sunday 19 February 2012

Summer/Spring And Shabby Chic Hair Flowers

This week i've been working on some new flower hair clips for the spring and summer.
As usual they are lovely and girly and have a certain element of shabby chic to them by using floral fabric with gold centres.
All the below designs can be purchased at my ebay shop click here
Hope you like them, love to know what you think? 





I also made some more formal fascinator style hair clips, the first being an ivory coloured silk bridal flower.





And lastly a more glam black diamante and pearl flower hair clip.....




5 comments:

  1. So cute! Really love the second last, ivory one!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Lily :) the silk and the lace does compliment each other really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute :)
    Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all of these are beautiful, especially the first one and ivory coloured ones, you are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the hair pieces =)
    Thank you so much for follow me and I am following you back in return
    @MyLyfeMyStory

    My Lyfe ; My Story


    ReplyDelete