Monday 27 February 2012

It's finally here the Oscar dresses

Eeeeek I have been eagerly awaiting the exposure of A list Oscar attending celebs in their daaaaaahling well look at you dresses!
Here's where you too can drool or detest this years wide selection of show stopping numbers. 
Click here to see the dresses for yourself

Nudes, white and gold seemed to be the colours of the evening and hogging the spotlight this year my favourite contenders were....

Top of the list without a doubt one of my fav fashionistas, Louise Roe. This gown with matching blazer is breathlessly beautiful, feminine and chic!


 Others that got it right ...






Those that chose a more interesting gown....


5 comments:

  1. The green gown is so gorgeous!! I also love the one Jennifer Lopez is wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green gown is my favourite. Stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely LOVED Gwyneth Paltrow, Jessica Chastain and J-Lo, and the E presenter too. hadn't seen Louise Roe yet but wow wow wow!

    from your newest follower, come stop by Wonderland anytime, amberrosec.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post! Your favourite is definitely my favourite too! But I thought Ange's dress was stunning too. Love the Oscars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green is looovely so elegant and floaty. I wonder if they pay for their dresses or do you think they'd all be given for free for the exposure....hmmmm. xx

    ReplyDelete