Thursday 2 February 2012

January Glossy Box Reviews

This is the first time i've indulged in Glossy Box mayhem, I know, where have i been!?
Didn't quite know what to expect but from the get go I was impressed!

Firstly the packaging is AMAZING they really make you feel special your thinking to yourself "is it my birthday, what's the date... surely not?"  Confusing times!











You get a lovely quality box on this ocassion hot pink, tied with gorgeously girly ribbon and sealed with a PINK heart sticker which all cries out OPEN ME! Inside there is shredded zig zag pink paper to cushion your products. 


The box makes a great container for keeping your make up in afterwards, can't wait to build up my collection of these little boxes.

Verdict I am in Glossy love.


Now to the products, I've given these a couple of days testing for a fair honest review. The Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner - Full size for £9.50 I will be reiewing in another post with a make up tutorial soon.


Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream – RRP 50ml for £46.50
This firming cream is amazing I used it on my face as it has really been suffering the effects of winter lately and it totally cured all my dry patches and made my skin feel soft and smooth for the rest of the day. 


Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream - RRP 50ml for £48
Same as above but night version. Love Clarins such a holy grail of skincare and was suprised to have two 15ml samples bearing in mind the full size, 50ml is nearly £50 that's like £15 samples to try, bargain should last a while! 


Hybride Skin Perfecting primer, Dewy finish from Murad - 30ml for £29
I don't know why but I didn't expect too much from this little bottle when I first saw the consistency. Since then I have tried it a couple of times and it really is a great base primer for your make up. Provides a great finish totally minimizes appearance of pores especially when used with maybelline satin liquid foundation. Winner!


FAB Body Moisturiser - 237g for £13
This moisturiser would be great for someone perhaps with quite sensitive skin who likes simple products that don't have an aroma. As i'm sure you are well aware some products are better off without a smell than some of the smells they come with!
I couldn't see anything special or mind blowing about this product so in price comparison would personally choose simples moisturiser at a much lower cost.




No comments:

Post a Comment