Monday 20 February 2012

It's Glossy Box Time :D

Glossy box faithful arrived today and similarly to before I will test them properly before I post reviews so stay tuned for the full reviews coming soon.
Here's this month's box and products for you all...



I tested out this lipgloss with not much high hope as i'm really NOT a lipgloss girl they never look right on me and I never like the consistency of them.

The lipgloss is called DUWOP Venom Gloss and to my complete shock horror I really like this! The slight tint is beautiful and the consistency is great so it may well have converted me to lipgloss. Just checked their site and they have a range of different colours.
I can already notice a plumpness to my lips from using this product.
This will be lovely for the summer, and has a slight tingle sensation to the lipgloss which feels really fresh. It's full of spices that make your lips swell, really clever hence the name venom, they say:

Blending that same spicy concoction of cinnamon, wintergreen and ginger with skin softening ingredients like jojoba, avocado and sunflower oil, beeswax for protection, and green tea for soothing, Venom Gloss gives you full, soft, hydrated lips.



DUWOP Lip Gloss In Shade Buttercup


2 comments:

  1. They are all really good but the lavender hand sanitiser is horrible. Way too much of the lavender smell that lingers for ages lol. Looking forward to trying out the hair treatment my hair always needs these lol. xx

    ReplyDelete