Saturday 4 February 2012

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner Emerald

This is a review for Eyeko skinny eyeliner in colour emerald.
I'm writting this drinking a lovely cup of tea (standard), eating a delicious maccie ds blueberry muffin from breakfast and watching the snow falling out the window. 
My two year old daughter is running around like a loonie in her all in one snow suit dying to go out and play so will make this quick.


Eyeko skinny eyeliner costs £9.50 and it comes in various colours black, midnight blue, plum, powder pin, dove grey and this one emerald green.
Must say out of all the colours emerald green would probably be the last colour i would have chosen but i teamed it with a similar emerlad green eyeshadow from the sleek sotrm palette. 
I applied baby pink eyeshadow as a base colour to my entire lid and pink on the outter edges of my lid and emerald green in the centre. 
Next I added the emerald green eyeliner to the top of my eye and a little on the lower lid at the edges.
To finish the look I applied my all time fav mascara MUA brown/black.

I would advise this look is more of a night time look as it's quite dramatic but overall the effect is good you can use the tip of the eyeliner for a subtle look as I did or you can use the side of the pencil for a thicker bolder look.

I think £9.50 is a bit steep for this eyeliner but would love to try the powder pink out as i've never used a pink eyeliner.



2 comments:

  1. looks good... have never tried pink eye liner...
    xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab post!it's so glamour!! love your style!!
    do u want to follow each other?

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete