Friday 24 February 2012

My Ultimate Fav Celeb Couple

My ultimate favourite celebrity couple is Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin for the obvious reason that they have stayed married when most Hollywood romances fizzle out as quick as the spark has been ignited. 

Gwyneth and Chris have regularly been snapped looking very ordinary on family jaunts in the park and walking together gazing lovingly hand in hand. In every picture it is so clear how much they love each other and I think they are great role models. Kids names aside (Apple & Moses) yeah I know can't quite get my head around that either either
they are the cutest family!
 Another factor I love about this celeb couple is they keep everything totally private. Chris Martin said that one of the main reasons they keep their relationship private is so that his music has credability
As Gwyneth said in an interview...
 'He makes music for his fans, and he doesn't want people to conjure a lame famous couple when they're getting into his music,' 'I get it.'

When asked about his wife he always gushes over her comparing being married to the oscar star actress to winning the lottery, everyone say awwwww!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I really dislike them as a couple haha I think their so smug!!
    It is good they've stayed together though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are but they have every reason to be smug I guess sitting on their gold mine lol. I really don't like coldplay though I find all their music so samey! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree with you here! I think they're a gorgeous couple.. Possibly because I absolutely love Chris Martin! And she's an absolute babe too!x

    Caught up in Cake

    ReplyDelete