Wednesday 8 February 2012

Valentines Feature - Day 7

Sorry in advance for the gushy post! This one is a bit of a personal post not really relating to much but i've been feeling a bit run down and exhausted lately. My amazingly lovely better half totally surprised me today with spontaneous flowers and chocolate and before you ask I know what your all thinking.... no he didn't get valentines day wrong lol.
I jokingly said to him "your a week early you know should have saved it for next week" but he just wanted to cheer me up and make me happy, so cute!
So this one is for all the spontaneous things that mister men do for their ladies in times of need, valentines or not.

My lovely Chrysanthemum flowers in beautiful bright HAPPY HAPPY :D :D colours! 

 
I'll look after these for you mum!
Deliriously Happy!

B.E.A- oooooootiful!










3 comments:

  1. Aw that is so cute!! Your other half needs to meet my boyfriend and give him some tips!
    elissex.blogspot.com xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how lovely :)
    And your daughter is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh such a sweetie ! My boyfriend doesn't do valentines day so I will get by looking at blog posts on it :-( on a better note though he is a sweetie all year around ! xx

    ReplyDelete