Wednesday 18 January 2012

My Favourie Routine Beauty Products

My Favourite beauty products that I use on a regular basis are:

FACE


  • Clinique dramatically different moisturiser
I LOVE this moisturiser! In the winter months especially, skin is more prone to becoming dry form the cold air this moisturiser is excellent at rehydrating the skin after a bath or shower and provides a brilliant base before applying foundation.
  •  
    Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in colour Fawn 
    This foundation has been around for a while as most of you will know and will always be an absolute essential for my cosmetic case.
    From my experience with other foundations this has been the first one that really delivers on it's claims. The application is smooth "satin perfect" and easy to blend and I believe it really does provide a poreless look with a slight luminous finish.

    Average Price, £7.99 available from Boots, Superdrug etc.


    I am a huge fan of MUA makeup range and this blusher is genius as it is a combination of a blusher and highlighter in one. 
    English Rose has different tones and colours to really highlight the cheek bone and adds a slight glisten too.
    The pretty mosaic effect really appealed to me because it's so unique and if you haven't tried this range of blushers yet give them a go they are amazing.

    Superdrug, MUA Mosaic Blush in colour English Rose £2.50






    Boots Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in colour Candy Mist

    It's no secret that Boot's Natural collection make up is cheap and cheerful but I love this lipstick!

    The lipstick is very moisturising and could probably pass as more of a tinted lip balm it has a very sheer look perfect for day wear. 
    I love the light pink colour of it and the pigment is good enough for the price. 
    One thing I noticed with more high end make up brands is wear are the paler lipsticks? My mission in life is to find a high end baby pink lipstick that will have good durability.

    The durability on this isn't great and can't help feeling in comparison with MUA's budget range the packaging could be a bit better but then what do you expect for a lipstick that's £1.99


No comments:

Post a Comment