Tuesday 13 December 2011

Primark Bargains - Arrest me now because this must be a steal!

I've always been known as a bit of a bargain hunter when it comes to me and my clothes and let me tell you now... no wardrobe is ever big enough! Is it girls?
It started when I was younger I used to love going to Seconds Ahead because they always had designer clothes in there really cheap. My bargain hunting career then took a promotion when it found TKmaxx wow oh wow! I love TK it is my fav shop ever i love prowling the rails finding little gems... t-shirts for £3 skirts for £5 love love love!   <3 <3 <3


 So in true bargain queen style had to share my latest primark bargains with you as I think you'll be pretty impressed I spent a whopping two WHOLE pounds on two items of clothing a lovely floral ra ra style skirt £1 and also a pink strappy vest dress thingy-ma-bob which was also £1, lubbly jubbly.


Get down to your local primark and check out the bargain rails they might still be in your local store.
I'm loving nude colours and chiffon at the moment very feminine.



No comments:

Post a Comment