Wednesday 7 December 2011

Babyliss Waving Wand Review - Amazing


Mr Lilly Belle very generously got me an early Christmas present and I am so thrilled with it I had to write a review immediately! 

I saw a you tube video on this curling want but couldn't find any blog reviews so thought I would add my review and pics for other people who might be unsure and wanting to by this.

For ages I've been looking for a method of curling my hair but keeping the length and I've finally found it. Before whenever I've used rollers or ghds to curl my hair the hair always used to spring up and I ended up loosing all the length of my hair and looking like a Victorian doll, not a good look. 

The curler I have discovered is called Babyliss Waving Wand and I love it! 
The temp goes up to 200 degrees and you can choose how hot you want it, another feature I love.

Here are some pics of the look i achieved with the wand, it's a cross between bohemian and mermaid is the best way I can think to describe it but you keep the length!! Hallelujah!





And while we're on the subject of curly hair my daughter Lilly who is 2 has the curliest hair really gorgeous ringlets and we have no idea where they come from as i have naturally straight hair and so does her daddy. 

We think it might be my mum as she had curly hair as a baby so now we can be matching lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment