Friday 2 December 2011

BINTM Live Catwalk Show Update

Okaaaay... so it's been quite a while since my last blog but you know what it's like christmas is round the corner and then before you know it... bam it's here! Will blog more promise!

I've got sooo much to write about that i'm going to try and do it chronologically to bring my blog up to date with current goings on in Lilly Belle world.

Firstly in one of my last blogs i wrote, i mentioned that a stylist from Britain and Ireland's next top model got in contact as she wanted to use some of my accessories on the catwalk for the live show.
The models that wore my accessories were all of the girls from the tv show and I got the chance to go to the Excel in London and see the catwalk show! Uber exciting!

Here is a link to BINTM where Lilly Belle Accessories is showcased along side top designers that also contributed to the show.
http://www.bntmlive.com/top-designers-and-brands-in-the-bintm-live-catwalk-show/

The show was amazing it had been produced so well with the extra models/dancers music really setting a mood and excitement in the crowd.
I couldn't believe it when the girls came out wearing my butterfly rings and flower clips they looked amazing! They were styled perfectly with giant butterfly wings on the models backs i was speechless.

My accessories were teamed with my all time favourite lingerie.. Elle Macpherson's lingerie, so feminine and detailed, classy but sexy.

The whole experience was so surreal and exciting and the lovely stylist Louisa gave me two VIP tickets that also came with goodie bags, lots of lovely smellies, amgazines and chocolate!

Here are some of my fav pics from the event. Mr Lilly Belle did very well and if it wasn't for him i wouldn't have had these brilliant images so serious brownie points earned for being my tog for the day <3 The models were moving so fast on the catwalk all the time and it was so dark that i was so happy with these shots if it was me taking them they would all be totally blurred lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment