Friday 9 March 2012

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?

So sorry everyone for my absence this week I have been crazy busy this week with orders and spending day and night finalising some new little girl hair accessory collections.
I am so proud of them they are so cute and girly can't wait to share them with you. I have tried to incorporate lots of different colours into my ranges as being a mum of a nearly 3 year old I know how hard it is to get accessories for little girls that match a dress you might have bought for a special occasion.
Lets face it all girls no matter how young need to learn how to accessorise.
I'm going to be photographing the product shots this weekend and then hopefully I can arrange for them to be shot on baby models to show the products on. 
Would love to hear what you think when I do put them up on here and my website.

I love making new things and my brain is constantly buzzing away full of ideas the downside of this is that when i'm really getting into designing a range and working until late at night I find it really hard to switch off afterwards and it takes me forever to get to sleep.
So this week comfort food has been my rocket fuel and totally got me through my manic week and tiredness. My thighs will not thank me for it later! :)

Here's an example of my saviour foods this week including a very cute shortbread bunny rabbit biscuit the mister bought back from work one day.
I had a rabbit and little one had a chic, well looked after or what? Lovely little surprise.



1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really nice :)

    http://lejournaldefleurs.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete