Sunday 29 July 2012

Manic Last Two Months Update!

Arggghhhhhh where to begin, are you as suprised as me to see this blog post?! I have missed my blog so much but have been so busy lately I can't believe the last blog post I made was two months ago feels like only yesterday, GASP!
Having some quiet relaxing time today and was itching to get typing, I have so much to tell you about.

Firstly the Jubilee celebrations which I know feels like a lifetime away now, hope you all had a lovely itme and enjoyed the extra time off work, BONUS! 
We had a low key celebration and spent it with family and of course the queen herself...


We also went on the severn valley railway which is a traditional style steam train. One of those local tourism spots we all have around us where you always mean to go to and never get round to it, but was great fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment