Saturday 27 April 2013

Lilly Belle Bridal Collection - Something a bit special!

It is finally underway.....  Lilly Belle Bridal Collection!

This is a huge project I am currently living, breathing, even sleeping.... i wake up and i've been making and designing for it in my sleep - obsessed!
I have so many ideas I want to put together for this collection but I have to take great care and attention when designing pieces to make sure they are perfect!

First step for my Lilly Belle Bridal Collection was having it's very own logo totally seperate from my standard Lilly Belle Accessories logo. It uses the same colours associated with my Lilly Belle brand the classic grey and pale pink but in a slight Downton Abbey manner

I fell in love with this logo and love the Cinderella/fairy tale feel it has going on. Take me to the ball fairy godmother because I want to be in that coach!

Here she is....

 
 
Next step in the design process was very important to me..... packaging! As always when designing pieces I always take a lot of time to think about how I would like to feel when getting a package, it's not just the product it's the whole experience! I spent a lot of time on this and love the end effect, let me know what you think?!
 
 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment