Monday 26 September 2011

Pace Of Life

At the moment it seems as though days, weeks, months are speeding by without pace i can't believe my baby girl is 2 and a half and will soon be starting nursery and then primary school where does the time go? It scares me! 

Autumn is well and truly upon us and the christmas products are already creeping onto the shelves.








Here's my little Lilly styling an apron i made for her just last week, i know i'm biased bit isn't she cute?


The better half and I have been busy doing some DIY lately on our rental flat that needed updating massively and it's a good job i have learnt a steady hand from sewing because skirting boards and banisters are a challenge! 








Everything's been a bit manic lately keeping up with orders, launching my new range of luxury fur headbands for the autumn/winter, DIYing and potty training Lilly but looking forward to the restoration of calm now the flat is completed and dedicating some more time to my creations.




No comments:

Post a Comment