Monday 26 September 2011

MUA Review - Too good to be true!


 MUA Trio Palettes: £2.50, Superdrug
MUA Quad Metallic Palettes: £3, Superdrug
MUA Brown Mascara: £2, Superdrug
Don't pinch yourself too hard when you see these prices i assure you they are 100% real!

My second review is going to of Superdrug's MUA range and i am very excited about this one! 

I have recently purchased a haul of MUA eyeshadow palettes from superdrug to use on myself for the photos i take wearing my products. I wasn't looking to have to take a small loan out to buy a good range of colours so naturally the Make Up Academy's budget range appealed to me.
I chose the trio and the quad metallic palettes and for ALL of the eyeshadows in the picture above it only cost a grand total of £21 as the quad pallettes that are usually £3 each were 2 for £2.99 bargain!!!

The colours are all stunning and have amazing pigment to them and blend really well, what i love the most is that they are soooo easy to use. You don't have to be great at doing make up at all, the palettes are arranged in co-ordinating colours so they've done all the hard matching work for you. 

I tend to apply the lightest shade in the palette all over my lid and underneathe my eyebrow area then use the second lightest colours on my lid building up the colour and then to finish the look off i get the narrow brush applicator and highlight the crease of the lid with the darkest colour in the trio.... et voila SO easy even i can do it! 

I can't reccommend these eyeshadows enough for value for money and quality you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment