Monday 26 September 2011

Allow Myself To Introduce.....Myself

Hi *waves* you have stumbled across the ramblings of a 24 year old mummy of one gorgeous little girl and accessory designer from Worcestershire. 

I love everything creative and believe that everyone should challenge themselves to be creative even if it does take a bit of patience it can be so theraputic and above all great fun!

Since the start of my journey into becomming a designer and having my own little business I have had so many exciting things happen like photoshoots with amazing teams involved, fashion shows and have learnt so much along the way that i'd like to share it all with you. 

This is the place to find out what i'm upto, my reviews on different products and the latest creations in my range of Lilly Belle Accessories hope you will join me on my journey and share my experiences with me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment