Sunday 20 May 2012

General Update On Life And Business

Hi everyone just want to say a massive huge thank you to all my new followers means so much and to everyone else that endures my ramblings every now and again :)
I will be updating my blog today on everything I have been upto recently including new designs, photoshoot collaborations and will break it up into seperate sections so you can choose to read or disguard any posts not of interest to you.

Updates on personal life - My little girl has just started nursery school this last month and as any mum knows this is quite an emotional transition (time to cut the umbilical cord)! She has the best time there and I can safely say that my fridge now looks like all the episodes in the history of art attack has exploded on it, great fun!

Oh and isn't she just a little comedienne!?

I will be doing my first ever stall at a show for a Jubilee party in June so I have been busy preparing for that and planning my table.
Would never have realised how much thought has to go into doing one of these but will be interesting to see how it goes as i've always wanted to hit the wedding fayres in the not too distant future. 

If anyone has ever done a stall or has any good tips please let me know :)





1 comment:

  1. Wooo hoo your first stall! How exciting. Wish I had some tips, alas, I don't.

    I've loved seeing your blog grow and prospr over time, so happy for you.

    xx
    Nichola

    ReplyDelete