Friday 7 October 2011

Photo Shoot On Saturday

Eeeeeek! So on Saturday there's a shoot taking place in London styled by the fabulous Michele Helen and she's using my accessories :) also one of the models is gorgeous Melissa Walton from Hollyoaks tres excitement.

Can't wait to post the pics on here but at the moment it's all top secret as usual, i've been shooting my headbands this week ready to put on my website as David tells me we are due for launch any day now and then i've got alot of work on my hands to drum up some trafficingz (not an actual word).

Weather is so freaky at the moment blink and it's dark and gloomy, blink again.... bright sunshine!

Here's a peek of the headbands that will soon be available to buy at www.lillybelle-accessories.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment